Energy Tax Rebate

Energy Tax Credit Rebate

Plumbing Water Heater Tax Credit Amount: $300
Requirements: Energy Factor ≥ 0.82 OR a thermal efficiency of at least 90%.

How to apply for a tax credit?

For qualified improvements, homeowners may be able to claim tax credits equal to 10 percent of the installed costs (up to $500). The new tax credits are valid from January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011.

How do I apply for the tax credit? What tax form do I need for the energy efficiency tax credits?

For products "placed in service" in 2013, you need to file the 2013 version of IRS Form 5695 and submit it with your 2013 taxes (by April 15, 2014).

On the 1040 form you enter this tax credit from Form 5695 (the residential energy tax credit) on line 52.

Save your receipts and the Manufacturer's Certification Statement for your records.

Submit Form 5695 with your 2013 taxes.

Plumbing Las Vegas

© Plumber Las Vegas All rights reserved. | Aliante Las Vegas Web Design. Marketing by Las Vegas SEO firm.

Quick Information Request